Student Notification Requirements
Spoon River College has a number of policies, procedures, and programs in place to assist students in accessing student services, and to keep them on track for graduation, employment, and/or transfer.
An alternative version of the Spoon River College Student Handbook can be secured by contacting the Dean of Student Services Missy Wilkinson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (309) 649-6329.
Campus Security and Crime Report
The Spoon River College Campus Security and Crime Report is updated on an annual basis and provided free as a service to our students and parents of students. This report contains detailed information covering a broad range of topics, including campus safety and security services, crime prevention policies, campus crime statistics, and emergency response actions.
2018 Campus Security and Crime Report. Paper copies of this report are available in the Dean of Student Services' office, room C131 on the Canton Campus.
- Campus Security and Crime Report (pages 58-59)
- College Transfer Services (page 48)
- College Cost Information (pages 5-8)
- Computing Guidelines (pages 9-10)
- Disability Services (page 71)
- Drug-Free College and Alcohol Policy (College Policy, Criminal Penalties and Health Risks) (pages 63-65)
- Emergency Notification Policy (page 60)
- Discrimination and Harassment (page 30)
- Loss of Financial Aid Eligibility for Drug Offenses (pages 57-58)
- Sexual Assault Response (pages 62-63)
- Student Conduct Policy (pages 17-29, Note pages 23-26)
- Student Information and Disclosures (Athletic Participation, Crime Statistics, Credit Transfer Agreements, Drug-Free College/Prevention Programming/Biennial Drug-Free College Review, Gainful Employment Information for Career-Technical Certificate Programs, Job Placement Data for Career-Technical Certificate Students) (page 29)
- Timely Warning on an Ongoing Threat to Students (page 59)
- Types of Financial Aid (pages 53-57)
- Voter Registration (page 32)
Spoon River College Profile