- Oct 1 - The 2019 - 2020 FAFSA is available for completion at: www.fafsa.gov. Schedule your appointment with the Financial Aid Office for help with filing.
- Oct 1-2 - Canton Campus: Tai Chi Mini Workshops, 12:00 - 12:30 pm, Lower Level Centers.
- Oct 15 - Fall 2018 semester: second 8-week classes begin.
- Oct 18 - College Night 2018, 5:30 - 7:00 pm, Canton Campus Multi-Purpose Building.
- Nov 19-23 - Fall break (no classes).
- Nov 22-23 - Spoon River College closed for Thanksgiving holiday (all locations).
- Dec 10-14 - Final exams (all classes).
- Jan 14 - Spring 2019 semester: 16-week and first 8-week classes begin.
- Feb 11 - Spring 2019 semester: 12-week classes begin.
- March 18 - Spring 2019 semester: second 8-week classes begin.
Refunds will be processed soon. Sign up now to
receive your student refund electronically and receive your funds up to 7 days
faster! Click here for information on how to
Spoon River College is a tobacco and vapor-free campus.